The Health Loft is your space in King West to heal and achieve extraordinary health. We practice clinical excellence and care for you like family. Welcome home.
Please enjoy this short video sharing before and after stories as well as Dr. Stephanie’s philosophy on health and healing:
Why Choose The Health Loft?
Our purpose is simple: elevate your health, healing, and potential from where it is today to superhuman status.
What We Stand For
It is our core belief that in order to get you where you want to go, we need to understand where you have been, and where you are now. We do this by establishing objective baseline measurements, and watching your progress over time.
We want to disrupt and elevate the experience of the current health care system. As such we have created a beautiful, nurturing, safe space for your health to recover and grow. This isn’t a sterile environment with lab coats clocking numbers.
We care for you like family.
The mission of The Health Loft is to teach and inspire you to live by our 4 Pillars of Healthy Living:
1. Brain – Body Connection
We make sure this connection is alive and well by restoring the necessary curves in the spine, and ensuring alignment and full range of motion throughout your spine.
We design your superhuman body through functional movement, strength training, flexibility, and postural retraining – to unleash your inner Spartan or Warrior Goddess.
We teach you how to feed your body with the nourishing foods that your cells require and expect. What this means for you is better energy, better sleep, faster recovery, and better performance.
We help develop your mindset with built in habits and rituals to get you in the right frame of mind to deal with the stresses of your everyday life.
Who We Want Working With Us
You are a perfect fit for our practice if this sounds like you:
– You are dedicated to getting your health back on track, regardless of label or diagnosis you have been given
– You want to perform and recover from your sport like a ninja
– You are an entrepreneur looking for the secret sauce to supercharge your mental clarity, energy, and productivity
– You want to create an environment with your family to effortlessly enjoy each other without restriction now, and for the future
– You view investing in your health as the most important way to love yourself
– You are motivated, whether or not you are in a lot of pain
– You like to laugh (We require that you laugh hysterically at all our jokes. We are hilariously funny. We promise.)
Who Would NOT Be A Good Fit For The Clinic
This is not the right clinic for you if you are looking for a quick fix, a deal, or sloppy care plans.
We are dedicated to the art and science of clinical diagnosis, and effective plans care. This is not just for shits and giggles, but because we care. We want to get it right for you. If this isn’t your thing, we can happily recommend other doctors or avenues that might be appropriate for what you seek.
Our chiropractic clinic is in downtown Toronto, at King & Bathurst. Dr. Stephanie has been in private practice in the King West community for the past 13 years. She’s OG since 2003.
Latest articles posted by Dr. Stephanie
The Health Loft
King West Neighbourhood