If we can be so bold, everything gets better with chiropractic care.
In a recent study, people who under chiropractic care for back pain reported the following unanticipated, unexpected benefits from care:
- Increased options and hope
- Increased ability to relax
- Positive changes in emotional states
- Increased body awareness
- Changes in thinking that increased the ability to cope with back pain
- Increased sense of wellbeing
- Improvements in physical conditions unrelated to back pain
- Increased energy
- Increased patient activation
- Dramatic improvements in health and well-being
Hsu, C et al: Journal of Alternative & Complimentary Medicine: 2010 Feb; 16(2): 157-63: Unanticipated benefits of CAM therapies for back pain: an exploration of patient experiences.